Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The letter to happy world of friends!

Hi, friend!
Can I ask You to send the letter of happiness to all Your friends!
Make every Your friend a happy millionaire!
Dear friend! I need Your help!
I want all the world to read my next message!
It is about...
My happy life history.
Believe me, it will make You and many others happy millionaires!
It will also be Your happy life history!
If You really feels Yourself to be my friend - help me, please!
Save us! Save us all!
Ask all Your friends to take a care about the share of this letter -
my scream for help - to all friends of their friends!
Make them happy millionaires as well!
I believe! The friend's help is able for a miracle and
by Your help every Human will read this!
That will turn our world into a friendly and wealthy one!...
So my happy life history.
Like You, probably, I have ever been considering
it is impossible for me to turn into the happy one if I am still a poor one.
I went for money.
I made a lot of bad steps in life needed
to earn my own living in our unhappy common world, but...
With every filth I did, even when I got good money for that...
I always felt the internal unworthy pressure... of guilty.
It seemed I arranged this filth for myself only, not for others.
I just realised!
When we harm others - we also hurt ourselves, not others only!
A man, be aware!
Every step in life of Yours can be either a crime or a miracle!
So You can feel Your life as either a happy game or
Your own guilty punishment by Our Beautiful Eternal World...
So when a dirty action of mine even brought money,
was I happy?... Yes or No?
I managed to change my own world!
Since I took another track in life - I am believing!
It is possible for me and everybody else
to walk along Your and my own lives
on the worthy and happy way for a wealth!
I believe!
It will come the day
that I have already paid with the last bad event of my life for my guilty.
Yes! I paid back with my own pain - the rightful price for the pain
of all those I had ever hurt and wronged
on my former wrong way but now I believe!
From now on I will make good steps in life only to become
a happier, better, wealthier person!
Now! I am a proud and happy person,
I am on my way to become...
A happy millionaire!
Thank, You, friend!
Your Dmitry.
P.S. If You also dream to be a happy millionaire - the dream to come true
You should just take the only wright next step
and Your tense life will turn into a happy game -
Our Last Reality Show... Just find it!
PP.S Keys for the happy and wealthy life are simple!
Before every step of Yours - just ask Yourself -
if it will harm others?
Tell all Your friends - this simple rule is the proper way for them and You
to become happy millionaires. I wish You and believe!
Let's change the ugly world we all live in!
Let's be the world of happy friends when every friend has
his daily, free, real, personal chance to become a millionaire!
Our Last Reality Show

No comments:

Post a Comment